Friday 8 November 2013

Return of Dave!: 08/11/13

Wow, 3 MONTH!?!?! For once my blog hiatus was not of my own choosing...well sort of! I recently moved into a new flat with my better half and as a result have been without the Internet during the transition... and for whatever reason that has been 3 months but now i am back!

So what have i been upto?
Well aside from moving i have been working on Wild Melon Games debut title The Last Peacock! which will be releasing within a month for Mobile devices! In my opinion its a gameplay hybrid of Robot Unicorn Attack with a few elements of a more traditional Platformer like Super Mario Bros'. I like it and i hope you do too!



In terms of playing games i will be covering my latest Wii U exploits in a post later this weekend but i have actually been playing other consoles alot recently. I beat Dragon Age 2 out of sheer boredom at the lack of internet (its really not as bad as people say) and i have, of course, played well over 60 hours of Pokemon X on the 3DS. Its arguably the best game in the series too which i never thought possible, if you have a 3DS buy Pokemon END OF!!


So that's really it for my return to blogging, ill hopefully get back into the swing of things again soon so keep your eyes peeled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment