Friday 2 August 2013

What Have I Been Doing?: Friday 02/08/13

So what have i been doing this week? This is my first regular segment, im experimenting with it so it wont be amazing right away but here goes nothing!!

What have i been playing?: Wipeout 2048 - PS Vita

I got my Playstation Vita last week and i must say i am heavily impressed with the PS Vita so far. Wipeout 2048 has been a big part of that intial great first impression, its everything that the PS Vita should be shouting from the rooftops about, a HD console experience on the go. It plays great, it looks great and the multi player is flawless. The best thing is i got it for FREE with my console and i really cannot recommend this enough for anyone on the fence about getting a PS Vita

What have i been Watching?: The JonTronShow

I cannot get enough of this guy. JonTron is a youtuber from the school of AVGN and Spoony in that he gets rather worked up about the games he reviews and its utterly fantastic. I particularly enjoy his Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts review. If you like AVGN and games in general, give this guy a look!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdJdEguB1F1CiYe7OEi3SBg

What have i been Working on?: Survival of the Fishiest
Ive been working towards finishing the one of the games my company (Wild Melon Game Studios - Link below!!) have been working on for the last couple months. The games going well, this week ive been going back over the demo we took to the Wales Game Development Show last month and trying to improve it where i can.

www.facebook.com/wildmelongames

No comments:

Post a Comment